Insurance & Alarm Centre
How to Act in Insurance Events
If you are involved in a situation/incident that concerns the present insurance policy, please contact the Gouda Alarm Centre. Before you call, take a few minutes to ensure that you have all the relevant information at hand. This includes:
- the policy number (GWS: 30600877),
- your personal identification number,
- the name and telephone number of the place at which you are staying (physician, hospital, etc.),
- the name of your own physician
- the address of your next-of-kin
The Alarm Centre is open 24 hours a day – 365 days a year:
Tel.: +45 33 15 60 60
Fax: +45 33 15 60 61
At the Gouda Alarm Centre, physicians will be on call to provide assistance in the case and to enter into a dialogue with the treating physician. It is important that you follow the instructions that you receive from Gouda’s physician or the Gouda Alarm Centre.
In case of sickness or accident, please remember the following:
- When visiting doctor / hospital – ask for a medical report
- Receipts for medication and possible treatment
- Receipt for possible transport in connection with visit to the doctor / home transport
If you require advice or guidance before, during or after your business trip, please feel free to contact Gouda Rejseforsikring Tel.: +45 88 88 81 40 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
See sub menu entry for further details on what to do in different situations
Gouda Travel Insurance Card is now available as app and print out version. For more information click here.
IMPORTANT: TAKE PHOTOS IF POSSIBLE. IN CASE OF E.G. AN INJURED HAND, ARM OR FOOT, IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT THE PHOTO ALSO SHOWS YOUR FACE TO SERVE AS DOCUMENTATION FOR THE INSURANCE COMPANY LATER ON.